FARO Technologies, a global leader in Public Safety Analytics, 3D Metrology and AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), announced the first annual Public Safety & Forensics Tech Summit to be held on December 9 starting at 11am ET. This 24-hour virtual conference will bring together public safety officials from around the globe to discuss the latest developments in 3D scanning technology and how new products are moving the industry towards more transparent, holistic data capture.
Societal pressure has been building for public safety officials to demonstrate total transparency in their documentation processes and to eliminate any risk of unintended bias. 3D data capture is one of the most accurate solutions available on the market today and is quickly becoming the new industry standard for unbiased documentation.
This free tech summit will host a total of 36 sessions covering a variety of topics, including:
· How 3D data capture helps investigators gather more precise data and reduce human error
· Must-know best practices and techniques for data capture out in the field
· Expert advice on how to present 3D evidence in court
The summit will also include two special keynote sessions:
· Dr. David Errickson, ACSFS, FHEA, ACIFA, will demonstrate how to use different 3D imaging tools in court and the impact it has on jurors
· Forensic expert Mark Johnson will showcase what a 3D reconstruction of the JFK shooting has uncovered about the case
“We’re excited to host our first-ever tech summit and bring together so many incredible experts from around the world,” said David Dustin, Director of Industry Solutions, Public Safety at FARO. “It’s a critical time in the industry and there’s a lot of change going on; this conference will leave forensics and public safety professionals feeling more confident in their knowledge of 3D data capture technology and how they can continue moving forward with new solutions and practices.”
To register or learn more about this conference, click http://dftech.co/faro/virtual-conference/